What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
How does Test Company protect customer information?
- We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the interenet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about “cookies”?
Will Test Company disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- Test Company does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Test Company may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
- Test Company may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Test Company, our users, or others.
- Test Company is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- Test Company also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibliity of the linked site and Test Company has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. Test Company cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.
Questions and Feedback