Advanced Energy Capital is a specialty finance company dedicated to serving the energy industry. AEC’s mission is to assist the industry in its growth and expansion. Through its strategic alliance with a National Energy Wholesaler, AEC provides turn-key credit and supply solutions for Retail Energy Providers (REPs). In addition, AEC offers REPs many alternative financing opportunities which include an Incubator Program for startups, a Cash Advance Program for growth, and “Synthetic POR.” AEC assists clients with term loans; we act as a Finder to assist with capital raising, mergers, and acquisitions as well. The AEC Consulting Services Division assists REP startups from inception to growth. AEC’s management has financed over $400 million in energy sales and has managed over $1.3 billion in a variety of direct and indirect lending investment strategies. AEC is now offering affordable financing (equity, debt or both) to firms which have an element of “green energy” as part of their product or service offering. Click Here to View Our Executive Summary
WHAT SERVICES CAN AEC PROVIDE FOR REPS?
CREDIT AND SUPPLY PROGRAMS
- AEC will provide a Supply Line of Credit sufficient for an REP’s peak gas and power needs
- As part of the Line of Credit, AEC will provide a Revolving Cash Facility for the REP to use when needed
- A National Energy Wholesaler will function as the REP’s preferred supplier for Gas and Power, with the REP retaining the right to access pricing from other suppliers as well
- REPs are able to reduce their ISO collateral needs as the National Energy Wholesaler provides physical power supply bilaterally
- REPs are able to reduce their cash drag by reducing the payment frequency to ISO from weekly to monthly
- AEC’s oversight, lockbox and structure provides the Energy Wholesaler with the comfort to enter the relationship and help fuel the REPs’ growth Click Here to View Brochure
INCUBATOR FOR START-UPS
- Assist energy companies in becoming REPs with power and gas supply and operational solutions at low cost
- Optional low cost EDI, Back-office Software, Forecasting, Nomination, Purchasing, Scheduling—for both power and gas
- Unique and comprehensive program allows REPs to focus on selling and ensure that an adequate supply of energy is within their reach Click Here to View Brochure
CASH ADVANCES—FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR
- Launching or expanding marketing efforts
- Acquiring more customers
- Commencing a new advertising campaign or diversifying a marketing strategies
- Buying out a partner
- Funding operations during the slow season
- Paying for or consolidating existing debt Click Here to View Brochure
- REPs can now successfully market to customers in Non-POR states and territories with a powerful tool at their disposal: “AEC Synthetic POR”
- Costs are similar to typical POR charges of utilities in POR states
- Timing of cash flows to REP for invoices may be better than most POR payments
- Cash flow can be created throughout the month rather than just once per month, creating capital efficiencies and reducing costs of other capital solutions Click Here to View Brochure
AEC CONSULTING SERVICES FOR REPS JUST STARTING UP OR BROKERS LOOKING TO BECOME REPS
- The consulting team at AEC assists companies in becoming Retail Energy Providers (REPs).
- The team at AEC has structured term loans and bridge loans for Retail Energy Providers (REPs) who need funding.
CAPITAL RAISING, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- The team at AEC is involved in assisting REPs with capital raises, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Click below to access our recent white paper on growth and financing in the Energy Deregulation industry: Click Here.
- Customized Financing: The Path to Expansion and Growth in the Energy Industry.